● Executive Director, General Manager Kunpeng Zha was born in Henan Province in 1977. He obtained his master's degree in the major of high voltage and insulation technology from the China Electric Power Research Institute and then received his PhD degree in the electric and electronic area in 2005. His special fields of research interest include high voltage technology, HVDC valve technology; high power electronics test technology, measurement and automation, etc. . He is also a member of IEC and CIGRE. By far, a total of 18 technology awards have been awarded to Zha, including 2 at national level and 5 at ministry (provincial) level; 35 patents have been granted to him; He also presided over to participate in 9 research projects, of which 2 at the national level, 6 at ministerial level, and 1 at municipal level, and has participated in the publication of 3 monographs, published 10 papers on SCI and EI, obtained 33 invention patents and 24 utility model patents; Seven doctoral students, four postgraduates have been trained and granted corresponding degree under his supervision. Currently, Kunpeng Zha is serving as executive director, general manager and deputy party secretary of C-EPRI Power Engineering Co., Ltd. His main responsibility is development strategy, scientific research and international market development.
● Vice General Manager Hongguang Zhao was born in Shanxi Province in 1963. He obtained his bachelor degree in electrical power system and automation major from Tsinghua University and received his master degree in China Electric Power Research Institute in 1989. He was awarded the title of professor-level senior engineer, power system and automation expert by State Grid and won special award for “Science and Technology Progress Award of State Grid” and the first prize of “China Electric Power Science and Technology award”. Currently, Hongguang Zhao is serving as party secretary and vice general manager of C-EPRI. His main responsibility is operation of C-EPRI party committee and Monitoring Department related business.
● Vice General Manager Baokui SUN was born in Hebei Province in May. 1972. He majored in Electrical Machinery and Electrical Engineering in Harbin Institute of Technology since 1990 until he obtained his Ph.D. degree in 1998.He has been working for C-EPRI since Mar. 2009, and held a variety of positions in manufacture department and engineering department respectively. During this period, he was awarded the title of professor-level senior engineer, electrical machine and electrical appliance expert by State Grid and won the second prize of “National Science and Technology Progress Award” and special award for “Science and Technology Progress Award of State Grid”. By far, he has published 10 papers and obtained more than 10 patents Currently, he is serving as vice general manager of C-EPRI. His main responsibility is domestic and international project delivery and assisting in international market development.
● Vice General Manager Longgze Xu was born in Jiangxi Province in April 1975. He obtained his master degree in the field of management science and engineering, in Beijing Institute of Technology University. He has been working in C-EPRI since 2010. During this period, he won the honorary title of "Outstanding Staff" of NARI Group Corporation in 2014 as well as special award for “Science and Technology Progress Award of State Grid “in 2015.Currently, he is serving as vice general manager of C-EPRI. His main responsibility is marketing, business planning and after-sales service.
● Vice General Manager Heng Tian was born in Tianjin in 1970, He obtained his bachelor degree in the area of electrical power and automation in Dongnan University and further pursued his master degree in Electric Power Automation Research Institute, in 1995. Tian is a distinguished engineer, awarded the title of professor-level senior engineer, power system and automation expert by State Grid as well as "Best Market Cooperation Award" granted by State Power NARI Technology Co., Ltd. Now, Tian is serving as vice general manager of C-EPRI. His main responsibility is nuclear-power industry related business, science and technology demonstration projects.
● Vice General Manager Xiaonan Yang was born in Liaoning Province in 1974, she obtained her bachelor degree in the area of electric traction and transmission control in Beijing Jiaotong University and further received her master degree, majored in the power electronics and power transmission in China Electric Power Research Institute in 2005. Yang is an electronics and electric drive expert, perennially engaged in work of DC transmission engineering technology, materials procurement and won the title of NARI Group Corporation "2014 Female Staff Achievement ", NARI Group "2016 Outstanding Staff" and State Grid Corporation "2015 Science and Technology Progress Award" accordingly. Currently, Xiaonan Yang is serving as vice general manager of C-EPRI. Her main responsibility is assisting in nuclear-power industry related business and procurement and logistics.
●Chief Accountant Lianqun Duan was born in Beijing in 1964, He obtained his secondary school degree in the area of Finance and accounting in Nanjing Electric Power School and further received his college degree in Beijing Institute of Finance and Trade, in 1991. Duan won the title of "2010 Outstanding Staff" of China Electric Power Research Institute and "2007 Outstanding Staff" of Beijing Electric Power Construction Research Institute. Currently, Duan is serving as chief accountant, secretary of the commission of discipline inspection and chairman of the labor union of C-EPRI. His main responsibility is finance and accounting business.
● Senior Expert Wenjun CHE was born in 1960. He received the bachelor degree for power system and automation from Tsinghua University in 1984, and went on with postgraduate study in high voltage and insulation in China Electric Power Research Institute where he obtained the master degree in 1987. CHE started his career in 1987 with China Electric Power Research Institute, and held a variety of positions there until February 2006, when he was offered a position of Deputy General Manager in Langfang CEPRI-Toshiba Surge Arrester Co., Ltd. He then joined C-EPRI in early 2011. Currently, Che is serving as senior expert in C-EPRI. His main responsibility is coordinating the planning, propaganda and brand management.